 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8050
Re: Needed: English version Cybermaster CDROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:40:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mario Ferrari writes:
John Jensen <skurt@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
tsk tsk Mario, I allready wrote to you about this:) Although it could be • that
it went awol in the mail problems:) Some guy in robotics.cybermaster • called
the ever friendly Lego service and they sent him the CD for free .. hmmm • looks
like it was in loc.de, anyway... here's the link
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/de/?n=247

Thanks again John, my source for Cybermasters at a great price :-)
I didn't miss your message about that, I just thought that being my friend
based in the US he can't call the UK Lego service, and if I remember well
the CM has not been on the shelves in the US, so I guess he can't ask the US
service as well.
And I live in Italy so I can't ask an English version the Italian Lego
service...:-)

Anyway a call is definitely worth a try. I'll keep you up to date.

I'm getting on a very friendly basis with one of the sweet girls at Lego
Service:) Perhaps I could pull a few strings if he's unsuccesfull.

Regards
John