 Local / Deutschland / 247
Re: Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:43:47 GMT

Thanks for your help. I have just called Lego, they are sending me an English
version for free :-)

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.de, Juergen Stuber writes:
"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> writes:

I am thinking of buying a German copy of the cybermaster
set. Does anyone know is the instruction / software will
me in English as well as German?

There is a small booklet in several languages explaining
software installation, insertion of batteries etc.
The CD with building instructions is only in german
(i.e. the sound files with spoken instructions),
but you could still get most of it from the pictures.
I don't remember much written language, it was mostly icons.
(Yesterday evening I didn't have the nerve to really
go through it again).

Greetings and good luck

Jürgen