 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7947
    Re: a little harsh, don't you think? —Timothy Wade
   Actually, I re-read his message, and I believe he was asking about old town stuff. Now, as a Lego person, I could offer a guess that older town stuff is more valuable than newer town stuff. Then I could ask that he find out which sets exactly were (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        RE: a little harsh, don't you think? —Tom Heidemann
   I am sorry if I offended you or anyone in this newsgroup. I am just getting a little tired of people going way off subject (like this thread is going) and asking stupid questions. If you are looking to get an aprasial or an offer for something, you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: a little harsh, don't you think? —Joseph Morrison
   Tom, I really don't like getting into this, but I thought you were overly harsh as well. I don't think your comments were called for at all...over the years I've seen MANY people handle a disagreement with someone's approach to posting with gentle (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)