 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7947
Re: a little harsh, don't you think?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:07:05 GMT

Actually, I re-read his message, and I believe he was asking about old town
stuff. Now, as a Lego person, I could offer a guess that older town stuff is
more valuable than newer town stuff. Then I could ask that he find out which
sets exactly were involved, and leave it at that. What irked me was "Stop
wasting our time buddy". That was the rude part, and I felt uncalled for.

Does anyone else agree with me on this point of ettiquite? Or should I just let
sleeping dogs lie and move on?