 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7948
Re: Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:07:38 GMT

?  The horse in 5854 is grey.

In any case, I have a 5854 I'll part out, if you have stuff I want -
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/

"Kenneth S. Broeckel" wrote:

I'm searching for 2 Rock Monsters and 1 white Belville Horse.  Ideally
for the later it would be nice to find set #5853, Lucinda & Cressida or
even #5854, Pony Trekking.  Thanks for any input.