 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7952
Re: a little harsh, don't you think?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:58:04 GMT

Tom,

I really don't like getting into this, but I thought you were overly harsh as
well.  I don't think your comments were called for at all...over the years
I've seen MANY people handle a disagreement with someone's approach to posting
with gentle nudges and subtle hints.  If you thought the person should have
posted in market.appraisal, just say so.  If this was a first-timer testing
the waters here on Lugnet, I would hope they could be recieved a little more
politely.  I took no offense to the initial post, and thought it was a very
valid way of asking the question.
So yeah, sure, we can move on now.
Joseph