 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6646
Re: Cats (was Re: FS: Clearing out some of my extras)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:26:25 GMT

It wasn't available in the US, so you're mostly stuck with getting them
through Ebay.

brickhead wrote:

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

To some extent, even with a special on 3110, 5823 is a better deal
(unless you want a black cat, then 3110 is the easiest way to get it).

what about 2872 for a small black cat??

Arnold

--
Tom Stangl