 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6645
6644  |  6646
Subject:
Sanburn Systems Company Shopping Cart back On-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:45:05 GMT

To All,

    I noticed my shopping cart was down for a few hours late last night and
early this morning. They were upgrading the system, and there was a bug, and
no products were showing up. It is working properly now. Thanks for your
support!

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?