 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6647
Re: WTT/WTB sets 6383, 6391,6668
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:06:00 GMT

In article <FwJEC7.2GE@lugnet.com>, mwss472@aol.com (James Cunningham)
wrote:

I am looking for sets 6383, 6392, and 6668. I am willing to trade, buy,
or
trade with an additional monitary payment. If you would be willing to
part
with these, please contact me and we can work out what you would like
for the
set(s).

Very Respectfully,

James C.

I have 3 6668s for sale if you want them.
I can trade if you wish. I need monorail spares
above all else.

Michael Pratt