 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6642
Re: Cats (was Re: FS: Clearing out some of my extras)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
Ran Talbott wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:

Want List- have tons to trade from

lego cat White or black

I've seen at least 3 people this week with cats on their "wanted" lists.
The 3110 "animal friends" Scala set was a LSAH special 2 weeks ago,  but
LSAH sold me two at the special price last week.  It has both a black and
a white minifig cat as the "kittens" of the Scala-sized cat.  Plus some
other goodies that are useful at minifig scale.

My cats aren't available,  but you may be able to get the special from
LSAH if you want some.

A very good value if you don't absolutely want a black cat is 5823
Millimy's Bedroom which has 33 parts, including a white cat, and a light
yellow cat with stripes. It has several other nice pieces, including
several gems.

To some extent, even with a special on 3110, 5823 is a better deal
(unless you want a black cat, then 3110 is the easiest way to get it).

Or, if a black cat is what you're seeking, eBay usually has a few copies of
Witch's Fireplace up in any given week.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/