 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6605
Re: What set does this come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:

Set number 6444 <http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6444-1>
This was a great set, one of the last good 'town' theme type sets. That piece
comes from the widmill.

Thanks! Now, if I could only find those black lattice pieces underneath...

Well I have two of them that I don't use anymore (In very good condition). I
am willing to trade or sell. If you are interested e-mail me at e-
windross@home.com

Erin