 General / 19202
Re: What set does this come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:50:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Lanning writes:
In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:

Set number 6444 <http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6444-1>
This was a great set, one of the last good 'town' theme type sets. That • piece
comes from the widmill.

Thanks! Now, if I could only find those black lattice pieces underneath...

Now *there's* a candidate for bulk ordering.  I bet they'd be expensive though
since they're multiple parts glued together.  Those are rather rare.  One of
the catalogs has an offshore oil rig that containes literally hundreds of
them.  I'd love to get these in quanitity.

brian

I agree! I could use a couple of hundred myself.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115