 General / 19205
Re: What set does this come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:58:33 GMT

Thanks! Now, if I could only find those black lattice pieces underneath...

Now *there's* a candidate for bulk ordering.  I bet they'd be expensive though
since they're multiple parts glued together.  Those are rather rare.  One of
the catalogs has an offshore oil rig that containes literally hundreds of
them.  I'd love to get these in quanitity.

brian

I agree! I could use a couple of hundred myself.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

Yep. Around 400 of thase would be perfect for my upcoming base creation. Another
100 in red for my M-tron base and a few hundred  Dark Grey BURPs wouldn't be bad
either..

-Dave
http://surf.to/mtron
Home of the M-tron Commandos