 General / 19204
Re: Podracing Bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:
Question:  Should I use my free-time tonight to organize and sort?  Or should
I attempt to build a castle creation I've been thinking of?  I think it would
be bigger if I finish sorting, but that takes sooooo long...

Easy. Creation. (even if it wasn't castle <grin>)

If you want a reason... building MOCs is much more satisfying, and develops
your imagination. And when you show them to us, we enjoy it too. Can't say
that about sorting, now can you.

-Shiri
XFUT .general