 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6604
Re: Need pieces that are used to make railroad xing gates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ryan Smith writes:
I need pieces from set 4532 that make the gates. I need a lot(about 10,000)
(5000 red and 5000 of white) and 5,000 connecters) because I'm about to embark
on my biggest creation. I'm going to try and make a rollercoaster out of it.
Anybody got a price for that?
(I've got to be Nuts:)

Yep, your nuts.

Seriously, I think you only hope is if the bulk ordering comes through for you
or if you know someone working at TLC.  Cool idea for coaster rails though.

Steve