 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6610
Re: Need pieces that are used to make railroad xing gates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 03:32:22 GMT

Seriously, I think you only hope is if the bulk ordering comes through for you
or if you know someone working at TLC.

With my luck, I doubt it. I wish I did know somebody at TLC but I don't :(