 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6603
Re: Sanburn Systems - Shopping Cart Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:35:41 GMT

Ran & All,

    I don't have the e-mail in regards to the shopping cart problem handy,
but I will check into it. That is disturbing, and I hope no one else ran
into that. If you have, please let me know. I apologize, and I will get in
touch to Hostmaster today in regards to it. Thanks for the info!

Scott S.

OK, to follow this up, if anyone places an order to me, and it has this
problem, please e-mail me in regards to the product, and when I restock, I
will send you a e-mail in regards to the product you want. Thanks!

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company