 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6595
6594  |  6596
Subject:
Sanburn Systems - Shopping Cart Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:25:11 GMT

Ran & All,

    I don't have the e-mail in regards to the shopping cart problem handy,
but I will check into it. That is disturbing, and I hope no one else ran
into that. If you have, please let me know. I apologize, and I will get in
touch to Hostmaster today in regards to it. Thanks for the info!

Scott S.
--
Want New LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company