 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6594
RE: WTT: New Mini-figs for Old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:12:21 GMT

way too big to be freckles. They are some sort of large pockmarks. :-)

Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com
Cell: (616)299-6375 or page via 6162996375@page.nextel.com

http://www.mercator.com.
Mercator, the e-business transformation company

-----Original Message-----
From: Maggie Cambron [mailto:mcambron@postoffice.pacbell.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2000 5:09 PM
To: Larry Pieniazek
Cc: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: WTT: New Mini-figs for Old

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Okay, I'll take the bait into off-topic territory..., who
is this Timmy guy I keep hearing about now??  Ya might
as well explain to me what PETM is while you're at it  :]

Timmy is the much reviled (mostly in good fun, although • there have been some
shocking tableaux created involving decapitation, train • accidents, auto
crashes, electrocution and so forth) sidekick of Dr. Cyber • of Time Cruisers
"fame". He's pimply faced, he's goofy looking....

Hey, those aren't pimples, they're freckles!  Red freckles,
but freckles
nonetheless (at least on MY Timmys).

Maggie C.
A card-carrying member of both PETM and PETAL*--  thank
goodness there are no LEGO
rats!  :-)

*People for the Ethical Treatment of Animal LEGO