 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6441
Re: WTB: 4565s - three needed, any sources??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 05:32:55 GMT

ZB online ran out a LONG time ago - I put in an order, and part of it was
cancelled because I took the last and they weren't able to get any more.  If you
find any in stores, buy them while you can, especially if they are on sale!

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Thanks, Wayne - I figured they were available from S@H, but I was hoping
someone might have seen them on sale....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET 115

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I'm not sure if this is obvious however, I know you can buy them from Lego if
you call their Lego Shop @ Home Service.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I need to get 2 or 3 4565s - I didn't see them listed on the ZanyBrainy
site...does anyone know if they are still in the stores?

Can anyone suggest alternate sources for them?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG
Owener of all the 39* series, as of today...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/