 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6437
Re: WTB: 4565s - three needed, any sources??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:17:54 GMT

I'm not sure if this is obvious however, I know you can buy them from Lego if
you call their Lego Shop @ Home Service.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I need to get 2 or 3 4565s - I didn't see them listed on the ZanyBrainy
site...does anyone know if they are still in the stores?

Can anyone suggest alternate sources for them?

Thanks,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG
Owener of all the 39* series, as of today...