 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6440
Re: Res-Q 6479
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 04:00:34 GMT

ZanyBrainy.com also had these for $30. If you look at frugalrewards.com, you
can get another $5-$10 off for anything at zanybrainy.com. I just bought one
from them. It didn't appear in their normal LEGO section, so do an advanced
search for 'lego' and it was one of the last items in the result list.

John

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Stangl writes:
I believe Noodle Kidoodle (http://www.noodlekidoodle.com) still has it for $25
or $30.

I'd sell you one of mine, but why buy mine when you can get it cheaper online?
;-)

John Reed wrote:

I am looking to by the Res-Q Emergency Response Center #6479, if any one is
willing to sell it, please email me at mental8300@aol.com with the price.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/