 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6442
Re: WTB/WTT gray "door" pieces off Gungan Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 06:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Rideout writes:
I'm looking for 4 to 8 "door" pieces that come in the Gungan Sub. The pieces
don't have part numbers on them, or I'd mention it.

There's an inventory at:

   http://www.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=63

that says it's a 4213 "car roof",  but the descriptions (his and yours)
suggest that it may just be something similar to that.  The 4213 is
"plate-ish",  but I'm hearing "tile-ish" from you and John Cromer.  I
haven't seen one:  does it have studs?

If you want that specific part,  I think the 7161 is one of the sets
kbkids.com has on sale for half-price right now.  If there are enough
other parts of interest in it,  that may turn out to be a better deal
than buying them separately.

If you just need some hatches to batten down,  there are "trap door"
and "shutter-like" parts available from the parts dealers,  other fans,
and cheaper sets.

Ran