 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6417
6416  |  6418
Subject:
Looking for some Star War Figures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:46:14 GMT

Hi everyone, I am looking for the following figures.  C3PO, Chewbacca, or
Princess Leia.  If anyone has any of these figures please let me know and we
can come up with a trade...I really need one of each of these to complete my
scene i am working on...Thanks.  PS:  Send me your want lists...Thanks.  =o)