 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6450
Re: Looking for some Star War Figures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:04:44 GMT

"Joel VanAtta" <CompGuy926@aol.com> wrote in message
On kinda the same note, where does one purchase thses new SW minifig • packs? I
haven't seen them yet at my TRU... are they only available in Europe as of
yet? Or are our stores just slow?

Currently, they're only available at the LEGO Shop at Bluewater, Kent, UK
(near me!). They should reach LEGOland Windsor too, and they're expected to
be available through S&H in July. I believe that these sets will be
exclusively available through LEGO's own retail outlets (LICs, LLs, etc.),
i.e. they'll probably never reach TRU et al at all.

Just Jono .oO