 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6418
Re: Looking for some Star War Figures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 01:46:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rex Young writes:
Hi everyone, I am looking for the following figures.  C3PO, Chewbacca, or
Princess Leia.  If anyone has any of these figures please let me know and we
can come up with a trade...I really need one of each of these to complete my
scene i am working on...Thanks.  PS:  Send me your want lists...Thanks.  =o)

Chewie can be found in one of the new SW mini-fig packs along with two biker
scouts.  Although I have a MF in the mail, I do hope a cheaper way to acquire
a Leia and Threepio shows up soon.  While they are non-generic characters you
really only need one of each, you can always use more female parts (mostly the
head with Leia) and I'm looking forward to painting extra threepios...maybe
make TC-90 from Ep1.

--Josh