 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6416
Re: Buying All the Mini Figure Packs, at BULK price [WARNING: Info AND flame]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 00:43:07 GMT

"James Ng" <yellow_ninja@start.com.au> wrote in message
Hi! Anyone from the Uk? And who is willing to ship internationally? I want • all
the NEW minifigure packs, the town, star wars, ninja and rock raider ones, • if
you can sell them at a reasonble price at will ship to Australia contact
james_ng@start.com.au

Here's the story:

Bluewater in the UK is the only outlet WOLDWIDE for these at the moment (1),
and I'm the only one near enough to buy and ship them.

There is no "reasonable" price: they're £6 for the Star Wars triples / £5
for the other triples / £2.50 for the singles. No-one gets a discount / I
_DON'T_ take a mark-up.

You need to admit that you're only 12 years old, and that you've LIED about
having a WIFE and SON to secure an advance shipment that you HAVEN'T paid
for. No-one will deal with you.

Jon.

1. The sets are due to reach LEGOland Windsor any time now, and S@H in the
US in July AFAIK

Todd: I missed this message when I posted my previous 'flame'. As before, I
will agree to (or request) removal of this post if required. Thx, J