 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5758
Re: looking for large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:51:22 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote in message
<38F9F179.B0DFB8D6@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu>...
I am looking for 4 large spoked wheels like the wheels from

Well, I do not have the spoked kind available FS/FT
but I do have the 12-studded variety of the same size seen here:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/715.gif
I have 4 without tires and 9 with tires.  Tires are not necessary for use as
locomotive wheels, BTW.
The wheels themselves are Red, tires are Black.  I do have dozens of wheel
bricks in White and Black to go with them, too.

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....
New York State, USA