 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5751
Re: looking for large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:10:05 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote in message <38FE5A7B.D00E77F@postoffice.pacbell.net>...
Gary Istok wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

I am looking for 4 large spoked wheels like hte wheels from

The large red (and white) 1970's spoked wheels are highly prized.  If no
one is willing to give them up, you may have to check EBAY (look under
"LEGO WHEELS").   I just checked EBAY, but couldn't find any at the
moment.  By the way, the white wheels are much scarcer (and command a
premium).

Is this one in this auction?

<http://cgi.ebay.com./aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310347201>

Of course, you would have to get a lot of other (possibly superfluous) • stuff
to get the wheel. But who knows how many others there are in that pile? • (To
me the fun of sorting through the pile would be worth the price of
admission!)  BTW I won an auction for a Belville Pretty Playground from • this
seller, and it ended up including most of a 4161 (which was what I really
wanted).

Yep that's one. That's a sweet lot there. 725 is a nice set (though I don't
have one yet), also includes the "drug running" set 1687 (not that that is
the only "drug running" set, another one is 6563 Gator Landing). Definitely
worth a question to the seller to find out how many spoked wheels are there.

follow-ups to: lugnet.market.auction