 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5743
Re: looking for large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Gary R. Istok writes:
How much are these wheels worth apease?

Paul

Christopher Masi wrote:

I am looking for 4 large spoked wheels like hte wheels from

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,
The large red (and white) 1970's spoked wheels are highly prized.  If no
one is willing to give them up, you may have to check EBAY (look under
"LEGO WHEELS").   I just checked EBAY, but couldn't find any at the
moment.  By the way, the white wheels are much scarcer (and command a
premium).

Good luck,
Gary Istok