 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5752
Wanted: X-Wing Cockpit Window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:15:11 GMT

After seeing Lindsay's "evil throne room", I want to build one with two eyes
(just picked up 4 copies of a $1.97 Z-NAP set which has the fork in RED!),
but I only have two Tie Fighter/Y-Wing sets and don't want to dismantle the
Tie fighter I have built. I would trade parts from 5978 or 6444 (though many
of the parts from those are traded or sorted into my collection). If you are
interested in enough parts, we can probably increase the deal with other
bits and pieces. Just send me your wants list (and if you have an "extras"
list send that also) and I'll see what I can do.

Frank