 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5757
Re: Wanted: "Slick" tires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:30:25 GMT

Oops, my bad.
I wasn't paying attention and thought the reply from Mr. Pratt
was from Mr. Berry.

While I wouldn't call 4 a bunch, 60 certainly is.

I have 24 tires available, I can certainly scare up 6 more to get to
30 (half of what you arelooking for).  If you only want the tires (no hubs
or axle plates) would you want to send me a USPS money order for
$6.00?  I could mail the 30 tires immed. on receipt.

If this sounds acceptable to you, we can go to private email to
exchange addresses. (I'm in Pennsylvania).

Or make a counter offer... (I'm currently looking for tail rotors from
5542 and classic space minifigs).

let me know your thoughts,
& leg godt,
:?) bishop

Steve Berry wrote in message ...
Sorry about that!  I should've been more specific.  I'm looking for about • 60
of these (tires only, no hubs).  I don't have to get all 60 from one person
though.  I'm trying to determine what these typically go for in auctions to
decide a fair offering price.

Off the top of my head, I think the max I'd be willing to pay is $15 for
shipping and everything for all 60 tires.  I realize that might not be • enough,
and if so, it's o.k. to tell me.  It's just what I'm willing to spend right
now.

I am also fine with trying to work out a trade/cash combo or straight • trade.

Thanks again,
Steve