 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5726
Re: Wanted: "Slick" tires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:24:00 GMT

In article <Ft6EGx.7K9@lugnet.com>, steveb@codenet.net (Steve Berry)
wrote:

Article: 5718 of lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
From: "Steve Berry" <steveb@codenet.net>
Subject: Wanted:  "Slick" tires
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:36:33 GMT

Hello!

I'm looking for a bunch of slick tires (non-treaded) often found on the
little
LEGO race cars.  If anyone would like to unload a bunch of these for a
fair
price, please contact me at steveb@codenet.net.  I also have some stuff
that
could be worked in as part of a trade.

Thanks,
Steve

I would like just four to complete a 6546 Octan Racer please.
i have many items to trade.

Michael Pratt