 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5624
Re: WTB/WTT: Blue 3x3 corner low-slopes from 3053 Emperor's Stronghold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:21:22 GMT

"steve" <sp_888@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FstKDI.612@lugnet.com...
The white low corner slopes comes in the Mindstorms Droid Development kit • 9748
which has 4 of them.

Are you talking about the corners on the foot visible on the following?

They look like 2x2 corners to me.  It seems to me that I saw one of these in
a store (Zany-Brainy?) and looked at it.  The low slope corners would have
caught my eye I think.  I could be wrong, I certainly have been before
(unlike Larry) ;-)

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com