 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5556
5555  |  5557
Subject:
WTB/WTT: Blue 3x3 corner low-slopes from 3053 Emperor's Stronghold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 07:34:21 GMT

Hi b-s-t folks,

The subject says it all.  I'd just buy four 3053s and part them out to
keep the blue low-slopes, but I have too many sets waiting in the
"outbox" already (I'm just now getting to my January haul).

I will pay $1.75 per slope, and I need up to eight.  Alternately, I will
trade red 3x3 corner-low-slopes away at 2 red : 3 blue.  I will accept
black, but will only pay $1.25 for those or trade at 2 red : 4 black.
Other trades are possible; just tell me what you need, and I'll tell you
if I have it.

First come, first served; each person pays respective postage.  I'm in
the US.

best,

Lindsay