 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5491
Re: Znap feeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Hmm... that's a good sign that you got some, where in the MW are you? I just
checked a TRU in Boynton Beach FL (north of Boca, where I am this week) and
didn't see any. But if Grand Rapids MI is going to eventually get some I can
relax. I'm interested in pretty much all of them in large quantities.

++Lar

I'm here in Columbus, Ohio, but as far as I know, it doesn't matter where you
are in the US, but what the Store Director decides to purchase for the store.
For example, I know that another store in our area sells electronics items
that we don't, and other stores sell Legos that we don't. It's up to the
individual Store Directors to decide what gets purchased.

Joel