 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5490
Re: Hydro Reef Wrecker $19.97 at my ToysRUs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Damian Garcia writes:

My local TRU can't get rid of them at that price!  They have several sitting
around.  They also have a ton of the 2160 Crystal Scavenger at full price
sitting around.  Now if only they will drop the price...

I'll talk to my store director and see if somehow we can drop the price
further and see if I can pick them up and part them out.

Joel