 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5482
Re: Znap feeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 16:40:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Damian Garcia writes:
Just a feeler to see if there is any interest in Znap.  I found a large
cache of every set which appears to be reasonably priced.  I could acquire
them for anyone interested.

--
---D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/

Well, D M, I work at a ToysRUs here in the Midwest US, and as a floor person,
I got the honor of shelf-stocking all the newest Legos off the truck. I began
putting out new Znap sets (which are already Clearance priced, by the way),
and realized, "these things look way too much like K'Nex and not enough like
Lego." Personally, I don't think they're going to sell well, but if anyone
wants me to pick them up some, we have a good selection, including:

3503 Red jet plane $1.97
3504 Yellow truck $1.97
3531 Green motorcycle $2.97
3552 Yellow helicopter $19.97
3571 Black racecar $19.97
3581 Red racecar in storage case $19.97

If anyone wants me to pick them up some for these Clearance prices, let me
know.

Joel
ToysRUs sales associate
[Please don't associate any of my views with my employer]