 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5481
5480  |  5482
Subject:
(More Parts Fodder): 7141 Naboo Fighter (x20)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 10:19:23 GMT

Tons of tan and yellow including 300 yellow slopes are now available for 1/2
of BAYLIT price:

http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_sale.html

If all goes well, next time it will be 10 B-Wings and then I will take a much
needed break!

D.

P.S.  I took out the feature where you can view only parts recently added
because the whole database and the code is all embedded in HTML and the bigger
it gets, the slower the page loads.