 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5480
5479  |  5481
Subject:
Boxes for 6930, 6951, and 6971 FT for ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 06:25:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

I just got some old Lego from a trade, and included in the lot is three boxes
from the 1983-1984 Space System.
Please note these are just the boxes, including the plastic inserts, and the
directions to build the model.  Most of the parts from these sets were not
included in the lot, and the few that were, I am adding to my accumulation.
these are the boxes for trade:

6930 Space Supply Station

6951 Robot Command Center

6971 Inter-Galactic Command Base

They are all in extremely nice condition, that look like they came off the
shelf yesterday!  The only defect is that the 9671 box has a tear on the inner-
window holding flap, but it cannot be seen when the lid is closed.

What do I want?

I am open to pretty much anything.  I don't collect Lego boxes myself so I
don't have any idea what the value of a box alone is worth, but I know someone
out there could probably put these to better use than me.  I just want Lego
parts.  I am mostly interested in space parts, but will consider anything
interesting.  I would prefer to trade these 3 boxes to one person just to keep
things simple, but it doesn't HAVE to work out that way.

if you are interested drop me an email and see what happens.  I have been
hanging around Lugnet for a while, but this is my first attempt at a trade
here.

Cheers!
Joel Kuester septenemae@hotmail.com
f u t u r e BRICK: http://minispy.tripod.com