 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5486
Re: Znap feeler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:59:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joel VanAtta writes:

Well, D M, I work at a ToysRUs here in the Midwest US, and as a floor person,
I got the honor of shelf-stocking all the newest Legos off the truck. I began
putting out new Znap sets (which are already Clearance priced, by the way),
and realized, "these things look way too much like K'Nex and not enough like
Lego." Personally, I don't think they're going to sell well, but if anyone
wants me to pick them up some, we have a good selection, including:

3503 Red jet plane $1.97
3504 Yellow truck $1.97
3531 Green motorcycle $2.97
3552 Yellow helicopter $19.97
3571 Black racecar $19.97
3581 Red racecar in storage case $19.97

Hmm... that's a good sign that you got some, where in the MW are you? I just
checked a TRU in Boynton Beach FL (north of Boca, where I am this week) and
didn't see any. But if Grand Rapids MI is going to eventually get some I can
relax. I'm interested in pretty much all of them in large quantities.

++Lar

Larry:

The TRU in Cincinnati had ALOT of all of the above mentioned sets (as well as
the 3591 green helicopter transport 29.99). There was an entire endcap with
these sets as well as overstock on the top shelves so I imagine that they will
show up at all TRU's soon.

BTW considering that most of the 19.99 sets include a new Technic motor these
are a pretty good value.

Jim