 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5470
  Znap feeler

Just a feeler to see if there is any interest in Znap. I found a large cache of every set which appears to be reasonably priced. I could acquire them for anyone interested. -- ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) I got a bunch from the Continent already... if these are really starting to appear at lots of Target stores (as opposed to a one time fluke that you happened to find) I will be stocking up locally... if not, let's talk. To my mercator address (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> That's an odd expression for someone in America to say...I've only heard it being used in the UK to refer to continental Europe....but I suppose all of North America is a really, really big island :) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) I got the honor of shelf-stocking all the newest Legos off the truck. I began putting out new Znap sets (which are already Clearance priced, by the way), and realized, "these things look way too much like K'Nex and not enough like Lego." (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) Hmm... that's a good sign that you got some, where in the MW are you? I just checked a TRU in Boynton Beach FL (north of Boca, where I am this week) and didn't see any. But if Grand Rapids MI is going to eventually get some I can relax. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) It's what people from the US called Europe 100 years ago. ++Lar (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) Larry: The TRU in Cincinnati had ALOT of all of the above mentioned sets (as well as the 3591 green helicopter transport 29.99). There was an entire endcap with these sets as well as overstock on the top shelves so I imagine that they will (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

Hi Guys, The best offer in ZNAP is the 3552, it contains an new Technic engine and the small batterybox. It was on clearance in some shops in Holland for 15 USD. Good hunting Nico (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) I'm here in Columbus, Ohio, but as far as I know, it doesn't matter where you are in the US, but what the Store Director decides to purchase for the store. For example, I know that another store in our area sells electronics items that we (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) I'll say. Not to mention what I really want them for. ++Lar (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

I just got back from TRU in Dallas, and they have a bunch of sets. I bought the 3571 set, because of the motor. I'm going to build it in a minute, and if I don't like it, I'll probably have some parts to trade. (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Znap feeler

(...) the (...) Wow. I don't like Znap. the set was worth it for the motor, but that's about it. The drive system (some cables that go with the motor, I think someone mentioned it before) is cool, and I'll probably use it for something else, but as (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)