 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 535
Re: Looking for mini figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:41:28 GMT

Paul Foster <pfoster@execpc.com> wrote:
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/

Wondering if I should change that to /lego/sales since I'm only doing
parts sales right now, not auctions.  I like the word auction better,
though.

Do both, have a /lego/auction and a /lego/sales.

Actually a pretty darn good idea.  When I get some time to actually
spend designing the /lego section of my domain I'll probably do that,
with links to the other on each.  With Frontpage moving everything
from /lego/auction to /lego/sales would be pretty easy.  'Course,
doing it with mv would be easy as well, but Frontpage will change all
the links for me within all the pages themselves.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET