 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 532
Re: Looking for mini figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:18:39 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Kevin King <paintball_king5150@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am looking for the following mini figures:

8 Grey & 8 Black Ninjas w/swords
8 Blue & 8 Red Samaris w/swords

Will have some of these up soon.

4 White & 4 Black horses

Have plenty of these up for sale right now.

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/

Wondering if I should change that to /lego/sales since I'm only doing
parts sales right now, not auctions.  I like the word auction better,
though.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide

Do both, have a /lego/auction and a /lego/sales.

--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html