 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 541
Re: Looking for mini figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:36:53 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

<Ninja Knights snip>

Saw that a couple nights ago for the first time.  As much as I am
lukewarm to the whole Ninja theme, I have to admit this minifig pack
sure beats the tar out of the Fright Force.

Too true.  Whenever I get around to buying a few duplicate sets to
bolster my army, it's probably going to be the Bat Lord's Catapult,
because I don't really need another Bat Lord or Witch.  I might as
well get barrels and useful generic parts, no?

My one beef with the Ninja Knights set: they should have left out
the Shogun minifig and put in the red eyepatch robber.  If I wanted
more white-haired shoguns, I would buy Samurai Swordsman sets...

J, hoping there's a second Ninja minifig pack in the future - maybe
   red ninja, white ninja princess, old ninja, young shogun, and eyepatch
   robber?  At least there's more variety in this line than in FK...