 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 534
Re: FS Victory Lap Raceway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:28:43 GMT

"ghill" <ghill@execpc.com> writes:

I have a Lego #6395 - Victory Lap Raceway which I would like to
sell. There is no box or instructions. It is missing pieces (listed
below).  Make me an offer of $50 or higher. Buyer pays shipping
costs. Best offer takes it. Sale will end when 24 hours have passed
with no other offers.

Instructions available at:  (Thank you Kevin!)

www.kl.net/scans/6000/6395

Missing Pieces:
1 red minifig large brim hat
1 red minifig/crash helmet
1 red minifig movable legs
1 blue 1x4 plate
1 red 1x2x1 side panel
1 red 1x8 plate
1 blue 1x8 plate
1 white 4x8 plate
2 red/clear 1x1 round plate
3 white 1x2 brick

Jerry Hill
ghill@execpc.com

One thing worth noting about 6395 Victory Lap Raceway -- for Space fans --
is that it has 10 (count 'em, 10!! :) white 4x4x6 Concave Octagonal Corridor
Corner elements.  The only other place you can get these in retail sets that
are still on the shelves today is 6441 Deep Reef Refuge, and I think that
might even be on its way out.  4 of them also appeared in the 9355 DACTA
Space Theme Set from 1990.  And of course there were some blue and black
ones in the original Blacktron and Space Police themes.

I once split a 6395 with Tony K because I wanted the white corridor elements
and he wanted the Town elements -- it worked out great.

--Todd