 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 51
Re: Q:International Shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:42:56 GMT

Scott wrote:

I have received several inquiries into sets I have for sale from people
outside the US.  What are the most affordable means of international
shipping?  I looked at the USPS and UPS rates and they looked pretty
prohibitive.

Thanks for any info and sorry if this is off-topic.

--
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com