 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4385
  Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

I am extremely interested in buying the 1998 World Cup soccer sets that were sold only in Europe. The ones I need in particular are the Dutch Starter set and the Dutch soccer player (#3304). These sets were sold in conjunction with a Shell promotion (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

me too was looking for the Dutch soccer set, but it seems that most of the auctions on ebay were English or German sets. me and my boyfriend are both fans of the Dutch team so I hope I could get one. Idy Gavin Hall <gavinhall@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

I think the weirdest thing about the Holland sets are that no one seems to know about them or even makes a sound. You can see the British, Scottish and German sets on eBay, but no one seems to even want to "admit" that they have a Dutch set, let (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

(...) I'd say the Austrian sets are harder to find. The England/Scotland/Dutch and German ones surface on ebay quite often.... not so with the Austrian ones... I've not seen one yet! Scott A (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  (canceled)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

I do not have any of the Stadium sets left, but there is information about the sets on my web site: (URL) . Please let me know which sets you want to buy and I will ask around over here. Cheers, Ton "Gavin Hall" <gavinhall@hotmail.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

(...) Two words: orange torsos. Steve "I'm keepin' my stadium, it's the Orange team vs. the Deutchlanders" Bliss (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

(...) SW torsos are orange - a little work with an eraser, and.... ;-) That's what I'm going to do, anyways. Erase just parts of the markings, and I'll have some nice race crews. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets

Steve Bliss wrote: Hi all, if anybody has Gavin Hall's e-mail adress, please let him reach me, i might have some things for him. Henk Giezeman. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)