 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4422
Re: Wanted - Holland / Dutch World Cup Soccer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:19:05 GMT

I do not have any of the Stadium sets left, but there is information about
the sets on my web site:
http://www.reesink.net/ . Please let me know which sets you want to buy and
I will ask around over here.

Cheers,
Ton

"Gavin Hall" <gavinhall@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I think the weirdest thing about the Holland sets are that no one seems to • know
about them or even makes a sound. You can see the British, Scottish and • German
sets on eBay, but no one seems to even want to "admit" that they have a • Dutch
set, let alone consider selling it. You'd imagine that for a country as • big and
famous as Holland, and with a big promotion with Shell, it shouldn't be • THAT
hard trying to locate these sets. I almost feel like I'm looking for THE • rarest
pieces that Lego has ever produced...when in fact I'm sure they were • available
in mass quantities because they were available from all shell petrol • outlets.
Oh well...the search continues :(
Gavin

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Idy Yiu writes:
me too was looking for the Dutch soccer set, but it seems that most of • the
auctions on ebay were English or German sets.  me and my boyfriend  are • both
fans of the Dutch team so I hope I could get one.

Idy

Gavin Hall <gavinhall@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I am extremely interested in buying the 1998 World Cup soccer sets that • were
sold only in Europe. The ones I need in particular are the Dutch • Starter
set
and the Dutch soccer player (#3304). These sets were sold in • conjunction
with a
Shell promotion in Holland. Please email gavinhall@h