 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3655
Re: Good Procrastinators List Proposed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:00:31 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:

Maybe you should also start a GOOD PROCRASTINATORS LIST as well as a GOOD TRADER
LIST.  Put me down at the top of that one.  Sometimes I don't get to shipping
stuff or money out right away (life gets crazy sometimes), but then when I do get
to it, I end up feeling guilty and will overcompensate the person(s).  Like
slipping in an extra $10 in the envelope, or adding a bunch of extra Tiles, or
inverse sloped corner bricks, or a LONDON BUS Sticker Sheet to the package.

Sometimes I may be a putz, but I am a generous putz.

Gary Istok

frantically searches for something to trade with Gary :)  I have to
admit I've done the same thing at times, When it's taken me too long to
get a package out to someone I'll try to find something extra to toss
in.  Though I probably have the longest record for something not being
sent :(  I started a deal with a guy and ended up leaving the country
for about 6 months, I came back and found I had to leave again right
away for another 3 months, so I believe it was about 10 months later he
finally got his items :( I'll admit the first thing I did when I got
back the 2nd time was mail him and let him know they were still here and
I hadn't forgotten.  I know I felt a lot better after that! though I
didn't get a chance to send him anything extra because everything was in
such a disarray when I got back.  I'm sure he knows who he is.. and
would mail me with his address, if he wanted a surprise in his mailbox
before christmas :)

Tamy

--
Keep on Bricken'